LastLegioN
LastLegioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LastLegioN

Kill or be Killed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immortal Character Build

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1Immortal Character Build Empty Immortal Character Build Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 pm

KuraSalto

KuraSalto
Admin
Admin

Immortal Character Build
by Thelvyn

ini guide buat bikin character tipe defense (susah mati dijamin 100%)

This build's emphasis is on Defense, and steady damage.
Staying on your feet an entire fight, and whacking away at the bosses HP bar, rather than trying to keep from being knocked down long enough to use a few big hitter skills to take a chunk out of the bosses HP bar.

I named it the 'Stat Build of the Immortal' because I'm level 35, nearly 36 as of this writing, and I have never once died in game. 1 to 35, not a single death.
And it isn't due to me cowering in corners as the folks I run missions/labyrinths and quests with will attest to.
I'm up in the bosses faces smacking away at them.

Level 45 now, still have not died.(09/06/09)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Stat Build of the Immortal - Thelvyn's Stat Build

----------
Stats
----------

Level 1 - 5 Starter Stats
+5 Stamina

Level 2
+2 Defense

Level 3
+2 Defense

Level 4
+2 Defense

Level 5
+1 Stamina
+1 Defense

Level 6
+1 Spirit
+1 Defense

Level 7
+1 Spirit
+1 Defense

Level 8
+1 Spirit
+1 Defense

Level 9
+1 Spirit
+1 Defense

Level 10
+1 Stamina
+1 Defense

Level 11
+1 Spirit
+1 Defense

Continue this pattern until level 50.
Your first level is +5 Stamina
2-4 is +2 Defense
and every 5th level (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40,45, 50) is a +1 Stamina +1 Defense.
The rest is +1 Spirit +1 Defense

When you reach level 50 you should have(Without Somas/Skills/Nanobots):

10 Strength
46 Spirit
25 Stamina
10 Agility
62 Defense

----------
Skill Tree
----------

Chakra Activation
5/5

Sword Training
5/5

Mighty Resistance Power
2/3

Deva King
3/3

Instant Safe Fall
3/3

Chakra Spinning
3/3

Chakra Acceleration
3/3

Sword Master
1/1

----------
Nanobots
----------

Alligator Tortoise
+12 Defense
+2 Stamina

Q - Legendary Flying Sword, Lv. 3
W - Bright Thunder Bakatwa, Lv. 3
E - Thunder Three Swords, Lv. 3
R - Wyvern Red Sword, Lv. 1
Z - Dotanuki Sword, Lv. 2
X - Dance of the Cherry Blossom, Lv. 3
C - Volition of Protection, Lv. 1

Seven Blades
+9 Strength
+6 Spirit

Q - Spirit Tone Sword, Lv. 3
W - Thunder Three Swords, Lv. 1
E - Food God: Summon Ghost, Lv. 3
R - Dragon Spirit Tone Sword, Lv. 3
Z - Wyvern Red Sword, Lv. 1
X - Food God: Hungry Ghost, Lv. 3
C - Cold Stare, Lv. 1
V - Malevolent Stare, Lv. 1

Devil Blade
+12 Strength
+5 Spirit

Q - Legendary Flying Sword, Lv. 3
W - Bright Thunder Bakatwa, Lv. 3
E - Legendary Trampling Sword, Lv. 2
R - Dotanuki Sword, Lv. 3
Z - Universal Sword, Lv. 2
X - Red Comet, Lv. 1
C - Sealing Spirit Limited World, Lv. 1

In terms of how it works:

I haven't been knocked down since mission 3.
I get stunned maybe one in 10 hits, and only when I'm using my Attack Nanobot rather than my Defense Nanobot.
I haven't died once in 36 levels.
I easily hit for 3-3.5k damage with big hitter skills, and my small fast charge skills hit for 1k-1.2k on even level monsters.
I attack with Physical Attacks for 400-500, except when hitting the block of a monster guarding.

Sure, someone with pure Spirit will out damage me, but they will also get tossed around a great deal more than me.
It doesn't matter how hard you or your skills hit, when you're laying on your back for 95% of the boss fight.

I don't care to much about what anyone else thinks of the build.
I'm just tired of typing it out all the time, and it's a build that has served me quite well.

Now, Nanobots to use with this.
Obviously, there are certain Nanobots that work best with Spirit. But somehow people have gotten it into their head that Nanobots have a certain stat you have to raise to use that Nanobot.
There's a reason Nanobots don't have stat requirements, and as time goes people will figure this out, but I'll give a shot at explaining it now.

There are differences in Nanobots of the same type.

A quick example, I'll use Attachments. Like Hwarang MK1 and Gigaclaw.

MK1 is more like a sword in that it's skill base is modeled around a steady stream of comboing and air juggling.
MK1 is a damn good addition to any Spirit build's arsenal, but is still very useful for a crit build, or a str build with the Gigantic Powerful Punch skill.

Gigaclaw is more like a big massive hitter with skills. It's skills generally have a short 'charge up' and then a big bang with a moderate to long cool down.
While these heavy hit skills do deal more damage with a Spirit build, someone that uses the Attach for physical attacking, grabbing, throwing, and occasionally hitting a skill key makes good use out of these types.

Nothing drives me more nuts than people saying 'Oh well you have X stat so you have to use (this) type of Nanobot.
There is no set stat per Nanobot, and spending time in the Korean version you will learn this VERY quickly.

I can't count the amount of Spi build Knife users that have taken me down in less than 6 seconds. Str Sword Users are also a very powerful force, and have made short work of me more times than I care to recall.

I started playing the Korean version with nearly no information on Nanobots, and spent time speaking with people in game, and translating everything I could on any forum I could find.
When I come to this version and people are just 'Spi = Sword Str = Knife' it irks me completely.

For this build I used all the different Nanobots types with great success. I've also tested out a bunch of other builds, that maybe I'll get around to posting.

But this build works well with all Nanobot types.

sorry pake bahasa inggris

sumber:
Smile Smile Smile

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik